No Shoe Policy:
- We operate a strict no shoes policy. Please remove your winter shoes at the main door when you enter the chalet. It will keep the noise down and the carpets clean.
- To protect the interests of the owner, a pre-payable damage deposit is required, Damages or breakages however caused, are the responsibility of the guest and a full replacement cost will be applied. The damage deposit is refundable by the UK Head Office 60 days after departure, providing no damage has been caused.
No Smoking: It is strictly no smoking in the chalet.
“Hats off to Avada! You deserve all the recognition that you get for a very customizable & powerful theme. Customer service has been excellent too!”
CHRIS BLAKE, THEMEFOREST.NET
“You guys have the best user comment response. I have purchased nearly 45 themes in the last 2 years & I’m really impressed with your service.”
Fire & Safety
Please study the routes of the fire exits which are clearly marked throughout the chalet. It is strictly no smoking in the chalet.
Satellite & Cable:
- Each bedroom is fitted with cable TV, which include CNN and MTV. In the Great Room we have a wide screen satellite TV with a range of 70 channels.
- We have a selection of DVDs and CDs. We also have a selection of books and games. Please ask your chalet hosts for assistance.
- There is internet service and telephone available on request. A direct dial telephone is also available for your suite, which will be connected on request. Charges are applicable for each service.
View Piste Map
As part of your contract you have agreed to guarantee payment for any chargeable services requested by any member of your group either before, during, or after your holiday.
To enable us to do so, credit card details will be held as a guarantee. Please note that any such purchases must be settled in full prior to your departure from the chalet.
Your end of week bill will be shown in both local currency and £ sterling (using the purchase exchange rate on the day). Cash payment in resort is accepted in local currency only. Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro payments will be processed in £ sterling only. The vast majority of services we supply in resort are passed on to you at cost, with no handling fee.
Please treat the chalet and all property with care and respect. We will be entitled to recover the cost of any damage caused by any member of your group before departure from the chalet.
Behaviour deemed unacceptable by us will result in the termination of your holiday and you shall have no right to a refund for your holiday or any expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
Any existing damage to the chalet or bedroom should be notified immediately on arrival to your chalet host.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your holiday, you must address the matter immediately to the chalet manager.
In the unlikely event that your problem can not be resolved locally, you must inform Select Chalets & Hotels by email [email protected] of your complaint within 28 days of your return so that any rights to compensation can be examined.